The Path of the Green Man: Gay Men, Wicca and Living a Magical Life (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
This thought-provoking and engaging guide is filled with a wide range of practical information and step-by-step plans for beginning your study and personal practice, including:
- Exploring the connection between spirituality and sexuality
- Meditating and creating sacred spaces
- Finding rituals and deities that are right for you
- Manifesting your desires through magic
- Living a joyful, purposeful life
- Eight original stories inspired by the Wiccan Sabbats
- And so much more.
About the Author
Michael Thomas Ford is the author of numerous books, most notably the "Trials from My Queer Life" series of essay collections--Alec Baldwin Doesn't Love Me, That's Mr. Faggot to You, It's Not Mean If It's True, The Little Book of Neuroses, and My Big Fat Queer Life. He lives in San Francisco with his partner and a very large black Lab.